Friday, November 15, 2013

C4K Summary for November

Childs Name- Jesse
Summary- The title of this post is Four Shot Movie Plan. Jesse drew four scenes for his storyboard and included the type of camera shot it would be. The first scene was a long shot of a boy standing in front of the computer looking at a football. The second scene was an over the shoulder shot of the boy looking at the computer. The third scene was a mid-shot of the boy’s hands reaching into the computer screen. The final shot is a close up of the boy’s hands grabbing the football out of the computer screen. Under the drawing of the four shot movie plan Jesse writes what the whole story is.

My Response- My name is Demetrius Hamner. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama located in Mobile, Alabama. I loved your drawing of your movie plan. When I was in high school I took a TV production class and I had to draw storyboards. Storyboards can be a hard thing to do, but you did an amazing job.
The letters C4K.

Childs Name- Amelia
Summary- The title of this post isAmelia's Story about the origins of the Chinese New Year.In this post Amelia created a comic picture on the origins of the Chinese New Year. The comic picture consisted of a dragon, fan, lantern, and a noodall. She was also recorded on video telling her story of the origins of the Chinese New Year. Amelia told how the people of the village were scared of a monster that ate the animals and crops. A wise man of the village told them how to scare it away. The village people listened to the wise man and made loud noises. That scared the monster away and so the village people celebrated.

My Response- Hello. My name is Demetrius Hamner. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. Your comic picture was great. I also loved you video. Your story was very good. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment